1. Soak the biboo for 2-3 hours in hot water. If using regular cashews - no need to soak.
2. Peel the biboo & pressure cook for just 1 whistle. Raw cashews too pressure cook.
3. Cut all veg into 1 " long pieces length wise & put in a pan. Now add to the half can of coconut milk & water - just enough to cover veg. Add in slit green chillies & cover & cook.
4. The veg will get cooked & when almost done, add in the biboo/ cashews, salt & stir all well.
5. Now add the rest of the coconut milk & slowly bring to a boil. Once it boils if you want to thincken the gravy just take the rice flour & mix it with little water & make a paste & pour it into the dish & stir well. Bring to a boil again.
6. Season with ghee, jeera & curry leaves.....Serve hot.
You can just eat it by itself. It goes well with any spicy curry too.