Raw rice - 1 cup
Udad Dhal - 3 tbspns
Poha - 1 cup
1. Soak rice & udad dhal for 2-3 hours & grind to a fine paste.
2. Then wash Poha in little water & drain & set aside. It will get fluffy in 5 minutes.
3. Add this to ground batter & grind again till well done. Add salt.
4. Theres no need to ferment this batter, you can make dosas instantly.
5. Serve it with any chutney of your choice.
This dosa you cover & cook only on one side.. no need to flip & cook other side. You will see lots of tiny holes on dosa when its cooked .