Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Chur Mundo ( Besan & Wheat Flour Laddo)
"Chur Mundo" is a Manglorean sweet, & is very tasty & yummy to eat. My family loves this one & so do my friends.
Besan - 1 cup
Wheat flour - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 & 3/4 cup
Elaichi Powder- to taste
Ghee - as required
1. In a pan fry the besan with 2 tsps of ghee till golden brown.
2. To the same add the wheat flour & fry till the raw smell goess off. Takes about 15 mts.Then let it cool for few minutes.
3. Now add the powdered sugar to this mixture, along with Elaichi powder.
4. Mix everything well. Add required ghee & mix the flour till its easy enough for you to make laddos.
5. Make small laddos & serve.
Chur Mundo is all done for your guests!!