1. Fruit Pizza : This is a very nice dessert & quite easy to make. A crowd pleaser & loved by all. It has a whole bunch of fruits, so a perfect way to get those fruits into our diet.
2. Pavakkai Theeyal : A very nice dish if you like Karelas! It’s got a perfect blend of spices & flavours & goes well with both rotis & rice.
3. Seven Cups Burfi : A very easy to make sweet & always loved by all. Its my family favourite dessert & i make it often compared to other sweets!
4. Sanna Polo : A dish you can call a complete meal in itself. An easy to make & healthy dish. Batter can be stored for 3 days.. my kids love this one.
5. Chicken Curry : Non-veg anytime is loved here. This dish is easy to prepare & comes out great too.
6. Black eyed bean curry : This is another tasty & slightly different flavoured dish. Easy & tasty!
7. Mochakottai Kolumbu : Aah!! This is an all time favourite at my place.. my better halfs favourite i must say! This tastes so creamy & soft.. it literally melts in your mouth. A tasty bean & perfect gravy.. cant ask for more!
8. Zucchini & bell pepper sweet & sour curry : A blend of 2 veggies with some onions & peanuts.. you get a smooth texture from zucchini, yet a cruchy peanut inbetween, along with the sweet & sour gravy.. goes very well with rotis.
9. Shrimp Curry : Loved this one.. it was just great masala & shrimp all cooked together to form a spicy jhatpat masaledar shrimp.. vanished with some malaysian parathas!
10. Sweet Appo : Appo is loved by all & there r many versions, i stick to this as it comes out good. Easy & fast sweet dish.
So here are my top 10 dishes.. hope you all liked them !! Will keep more dishes coming in 2008...
WISHING ALL MY FRIENDS & FAMILY, A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR, FILLED WITH GOOD HEALTH, HAPPINESS & PROSPERITY.